Open Access in JAH
- To investigate screen-time change from early to mid adolescence, its predictors, and its influence on body fat, blood pressure, and leisure-time physical activity.
- To track the use of medicine and self-medication from infancy to adolescence.
- We explored predictors of nutritional status change from 11 to 15 years of age by analyzing prospective data.
- To evaluate the effect of (1) maternal smoking during pregnancy; and (2) partner smoking on offspring's height in infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
- To evaluate adolescents' perception of the causes of obesity, with emphasis on differences according to nutritional status and socioeconomic position.