National center for injury prevention and Control. Web-based injury statistics query and reporting system (WISQARS).
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- National center for injury prevention and Control. Web-based injury statistics query and reporting system (WISQARS).(Available at:)
- Violent death rates: The US compared with other high-income OECD countries, 2010.Am J Med. 2016; 129: 266-273
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance--United States, 2019.MMWR Surveill. 2019; 69: 1-88
- A year in review: 2020 gun deaths in the U.S.(Available at:)https://publichealth.jhu.edu/gun-violence-solutionsDate: 2022Date accessed: August 1, 2022
- Youth violence: What we know and what we need to know.Am Psychol. 2016; 71: 17-39
- Dangerous weapons or dangerous people? The temporal associations between gun violence and mental health.Prev Med. 2019; 121: 1-6
- What do we know about the association between firearm legislation and firearm-related Injuries?.Epidemiol Rev. 2016; 38: 140-157
- Changes in US mass shooting deaths associated with the 1994–2004 federal assault weapons ban: Analysis of open-source data.J Trauma acute Care Surg. 2019; 86: 11-19
- Testimony at oversight hearing on gun violence crisis.(Available at:)https://oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/icymi-dr-guerrero-s-testimony-at-oversight-hearing-on-gun-violence-crisisDate accessed: June 10, 2022
- Building schools' readiness to implement a comprehensive approach to school safety.Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2018; 21: 433-449
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no potential, perceived, or real conflict of interest to disclose.