Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for Emergency Use in adolescents in Another important Action in Fight against pandemic.https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-emergency-use(Accessed April 25, 2021)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Expands Eligibility for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 booster dose to 16- and 17-Year-Olds.https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-expands-eligibility-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-booster-dose-16-and-17(Accessed April 25, 2021)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes multiple Actions to Expand Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-takes-multiple-actions-expand-use-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine(Accessed April 25, 2021)
- Effectiveness of BNT162b2 vaccine against Delta variant in adolescents.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 2101-2103
- BNT162b2 protection against the omicron variant in children and adolescents.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386: 2346
- Effectiveness of 2-dose BNT162b2 (Pfizer BioNTech) mRNA vaccine in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection among children aged 5–11 Years and adolescents aged 12–15 Years — PROTECT Cohort, July 2021–February 2022.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2022; 71: 422-428
- Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 vaccine among children 5-11 and 12-17 years in New York after the Emergence of the omicron variant.medRxiv. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.02.25.22271454
- On the effect of age on the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in households, schools, and the Community.J Infect Dis. 2021; 223: 362-369
- Susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 infection among children and adolescents compared with adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.JAMA Pediatr. 2021; 175: 143-156
- Household COVID-19 risk and in-person schooling.Science. 2021; 372: 1092-1097
- Does omicron hit kids harder? Scientists are trying to find out.Nature. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-022-00309-x
- Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness against the omicron (B.1.1.529) variant.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386: 1532-1546
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: Development and validation.J chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Secondary attack rates for omicron and Delta variants of SARS-CoV-2 in Norwegian households.JAMA. 2022; 327: 1610-1611
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.