Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bereavement in times of COVID-19: A Review and Theoretical Framework.Omega (Westport). 2021; 82: 500-522
- Grief before and during the COVID-19 pandemic: Multiple Group Comparisons.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2020; 60: e1-e4
- It’s complicated—adolescent grief in the time of Covid-19.Front Psychiatry. 2021; 12
- Bereavement, grief, and consolation: Emotional-affective geographies of loss during COVID-19.Dialogues Hum Geogr. 2020; 10: 107-111
- COVID data Tracker. Centers for disease Control and Prevention.(Available at:)https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-trackerDate: 2020Date accessed: March 29, 2022
- Tracking the reach of COVID-19 kin loss with a bereavement multiplier applied to the United States.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2020; 117: 17695-17701
- Spatial clustering of adolescent bereavement in the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Adolesc Health. 2021; 69: 140-143
- Crisis text line. Crisis text line. Crisis text line (Español).(Available at:)https://www.crisistextline.org/es/Date: 2020Date accessed: December 2, 2021
- Crisis response among essential workers and their children during the COVID-19 pandemic.Prev Med. 2021; 153: 106852
- Real-time mental health crisis response in the United States to COVID-19.Crisis. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1027/0227-5910/a000826
- Quasi-experimental evaluation of text-based crisis patterns in youth following Hurricane Florence in the Carolinas, 2018.Sci The Total Environ. 2021; 750: 141702
- The age of adolescence.Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2018; 2: 223-228
- A spatial scan statistic.Commun Stat - Theor Methods. 1997; 26: 1481-1496
- Multivariate scan statistics for disease surveillance.Stat Med. 2007; 26: 1824-1833
- Potential effects of “social” distancing measures and school lockdown on child and adolescent mental health.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2020; 29: 739-742
- Tracking COVID-19 in California - Coronavirus COVID-19 response.(Available at:)https://covid19.ca.gov/state-dashboard/Date accessed: March 28, 2022
- COVID-19 vaccination and case Trends by age Group, United States | data | Centers for disease Control and Prevention. Data.CDC.gov.https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/COVID-19-Vaccination-and-Case-Trends-by-Age-Group-/gxj9-t96fDate: 2022Date accessed: August 3, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.