Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevention of HIV-1 infection with early antiretroviral therapy.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 493-505
- Estimated HIV incidence and prevalence in the United States, 2015–2019 States, 2015–2019. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2021;26(No. 1).(Available at:)http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/reports/hiv-surveillance.htmlDate: 2021Date accessed: August 24, 2021
- Sexual health, STI and HIV risk, and risk perceptions among American Indian and Alaska native emerging adults.Prev Sci. 2018; 20: 331-341
- Changes in racial and ethnic disparities in estimated diagnosis rates of heterosexually acquired HIV infection among heterosexual males in the United States, 2014–2018.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2020; 85: 588-592
- Exploring changes in racial/ethnic disparities of HIV diagnosis rates under the “ending the HIV epidemic: A plan for America” initiative.Public Health Rep. 2020; 135: 685-690
- US regional changes in racial/ethnic disparities in HIV diagnoses among women in the United States, 2012 and 2017.AIDS Behav. 2019; 24: 1118-1123
- An overview of methods for monitoring social disparities in cancer with an example using trends in lung cancer incidence by area-socioeconomic position and race-ethnicity, 1992-2004.Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 167: 889-899
- Racial disparity in U.S. diagnoses of acquired immune deficiency syndrome, 2000–2009.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: 461-466
- Measuring health disparities: Trends in racial−ethnic and socioeconomic disparities in obesity among 2- to 18-year old youth in the United States, 2001–2010.Ann Epidemiol. 2012; 22: 698-704
- Selected comparisons of measures of health disparities: A review using databases relevant to healthy people 2010 cancer-related objectives. NCI Cancer surveillance Monograph Series, number 7.National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD2007 (NIH Pub No. 07-6281)
- Establishing a Holistic Framework to reduce inequities in HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, and Tuberculosis in the United States.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta (GA)2010
- World health organization.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/teams/social-determinants-of-healthDate accessed: August 24, 2021
- Continuing the journey toward health equity: Becoming Antiracist in health promotion research and practice.Health Educ Behav. 2020; 47: 665-670
- Methodological issues in measuring health disparities.Vital Health Stat 2. 2005; : 1-16
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.