Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Seatbelts and road traffic collision injuries.World J Emerg Surg. 2011; 6: 18
- Teenage drivers: Patterns of risk.J Safety Res. 2003; 34: 5-15
- Overview and methods for the youth risk behavior surveillance system—United States, 2019.MMWR Suppl. 2020; 69: 1-10
- A modified poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Seat belt law enforcement and racial disparities in seat belt use.Am J Prev Med. 2006; 31: 135-141
- Driver and passenger seatbelt use among U.S. High school students.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 35: 224-229
- A conceptual framework for reducing risky teen driving behaviors among minority youth.Inj Prev. 2006; 12: i49-i55
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.