Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data--United States and 6 dependent areas, 2017.HIV Surv Suppl Rep. 2019; 24http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/reports/hiv-surveillance.htmlDate accessed: September 15, 2022
- HIV and youth.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/age/youth/index.htmlDate accessed: April 20, 2021
- Transition to adult services among behaviorally infected adolescents with HIV--a qualitative study.J Pediatr Psychol. 2011; 36: 134-140
- We never thought this would happen: Transitioning care of adolescents with perinatally acquired HIV infection from pediatrics to internal medicine.AIDS Care. 2009; 21: 1222-1229
- Transitioning HIV-infected adolescents to adult care at 14 clinics across the United States: Using adolescent and adult providers' insights to create multi-level solutions to address transition barriers.AIDS Care. 2017; 29: 1227-1234
- Health-care transition from adolescent to adult services for young people with HIV.Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2018; 2: 214-222
- Healthcare retention and clinical outcomes among adolescents living with HIV after transition from pediatric to adult care: A systematic review.BMC Public Health. 2020; 20: 1195
- Outcomes of a comprehensive retention strategy for youth with HIV after transfer to adult care in the United States.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2019; 38: 722
- Transitioning young adults from paediatric to adult care and the HIV care continuum in Atlanta, Georgia, USA: A retrospective cohort study.J Int AIDS Soc. 2017; 20: 21848
- Transition from paediatric to adult care among persons with perinatal HIV infection in New York City, 2006-2015.AIDS. 2018; 32: 1821-1828
- Healthcare transition outcomes among young adults with perinatally acquired Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection in the United States.Clin Infect Dis. 2020; 71: 133-141
- The HIV experience: Youth identified barriers for transitioning from pediatric to adult care.J Pediatr Psychol. 2011; 36: 141-154
- HIV viral load trajectories of women living with HIV in Metro Vancouver, Canada.Int J STD AIDS. 2021; 32: 322-330
- Viremia trajectories of HIV in HIV-Positive women in the United States, 1994-2017.JAMA Netw open. 2019; 2: e193822
- Beyond "purposeful and planned": Varied trajectories of healthcare transition from pediatric to adult-oriented care among youth living with HIV.AIDS Care. 2019; 31: 45-47
- Group-based modeling of development over the Life Course.Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA2005
- A SAS procedure based on mixture models for estimating developmental trajectories.Sociological Methods Res. 2001; 29: 374-393
- Group-based trajectory modeling in clinical research.Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2010; 6: 109-138
- Optimizing HIV transition services for young adults.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2018; 31: 33-38
- Housing status, medical care, and health outcomes among people living with HIV/AIDS: A systematic review.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: e1-e23
- Longitudinal associations between Neighborhood factors and HIV care outcomes in the WIHS.AIDS Behav. 2020; 24: 2811-2818
- Trajectory analyses of virologic outcomes reflecting community-based HIV treatment in Washington DC 1994-2012.BMC Public Health. 2015; 15: 1277
Kathleen A. Brady and Florence M. Momplaisir are co-last authors.
Preliminary results of these data were presented at the National Ending the HIV Epidemic Meeting sponsored by the Washington, DC Center for AIDS Research held virtually on April 14, 2021.
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.