Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Common and costly hospitalizations for pediatric mental health disorders.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 602-609
- Review of the burden of eating disorders: Mortality, disability, costs, quality of life, and family burden.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2020; 33: 521-527
- Update on the medical management of eating disorders in adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2015; 56: 370-375
- Prevalence and severity of DSM-5 eating disorders in a community cohort of adolescents.Int J Eat Disord. 2014; 47: 610-619
- Anorexia nervosa and the kidney.Am J Kidney Dis. 2012; 60: 299-307
- Medical complications of eating disorders in adolescents.Pediatrics. 1988; 81: 613-623
- Diminished creatinine clearance in anorexia nervosa: Reversal with weight gain.J Clin Pathol. 1985; 38: 60-63
- Estimation of renal function in patients with eating disorders.Int J Eat Disord. 2011; 44: 233-237
- Renal complications in anorexia nervosa.Eat Weight Disord. 2014; 19: 455-460
- Long-term prognosis in anorexia nervosa: Lessons from a 21-year follow-up study.Lancet. 2000; 355: 721-722
- Short-term outcomes of the study of refeeding to optimize inpatient gains for patients with anorexia nervosa a multicenter randomized clinical trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2021; 175: 19-27
- Position paper of the society for adolescent health and medicine: Medical management of restrictive eating disorders in adolescents and young adults references.J Adolesc Heal. 2015; 56: 121-125
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Clinical growth charts. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/clinical_charts.htm.
- Weight loss and illness severity in adolescents with atypical anorexia nervosa.Pediatrics. 2019; 144: e20192339
- Measurement and estimation of GFR in children and adolescents.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 1832-1843
- New equations to estimate GFR in children with CKD.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 20: 629-637
- National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease in children and adolescents: Evaluation, classification, and stratification.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: 1416-1421
- Predictors of complications in anorexia nervosa and atypical anorexia nervosa: Degree of underweight or extent and recency of weight loss?.J Adolesc Health. 2018; 63: 717-723
- Resolution of vital sign instability: An objective measure of medical stability in anorexia nervosa.J Adolesc Health. 2003; 32: 73-77
- Hypophosphatemia during nutritional rehabilitation in anorexia nervosa: Implications for refeeding and monitoring.J Adolesc Health. 2003; 32: 83-88
- Hypophosphataemia in anorexia nervosa.Postgrad Med J. 2001; 77: 305-311
- Effect of malnutrition on serum creatinine and cystatin C levels.Pediatr Nephrol. 2007; 22: 1757-1761
- Renal involvement in psychological eating disorders.Nephron Clin Pract. 2011; 119: c338-c341
- Cystatin C or creatinine for detection of stage 3 chronic kidney disease in anorexia nervosa.Nephron Clin Pract. 2008; 110: c158-c163
- In malnourished adolescent with anorexia nervosa, Cockroft-Gault formula is the most relevant formula to estimate renal function.Clin Nutr. 2020; 39: 1914-1918
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.