Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- “Transitions are Scary for our Kids, and They’re Scary for us”: Family Member and youth perspectives on the challenges of transitioning to adulthood with autism.J Appl Res Intellect Disabilities. 2015; 28: 548-560
- Transition from School to adulthood for youth with autism spectrum disorders.Focus Autism Other Developmental Disabilities. 2009; 24: 77-88
- Transition from adolescence to adulthood in those without a comorbid intellectual disability.in: McClain M.B. Shahidullah J.D. Mezher K.R. Interprofessional Care Coordination for Pediatric Autism Spectrum Disorder: Translating Research into Practice. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland2020: 169-183
- Transition of Individuals with autism to adulthood: A review of Qualitative studies.Pediatrics. 2018; 141: S318-S327
- “You think it’s hard now ... It gets much harder for our children”: Youth with autism and their caregiver’s perspectives of health care transition services.Autism. 2015; 19: 992-1001
- Health services Utilization among children with and without autism spectrum disorders.J Autism Developmental Disord. 2016; 46: 910-920
- Health concerns and health service Utilization in a Population cohort of Young adults with autism spectrum disorder.J Autism Developmental Disord. 2018; 48: 36-44
- Disparities in transition planning for youth with autism spectrum disorder.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 447-454
- Sexual and Reproductive health service Utilization and Sexuality for Teens on the autism spectrum.J Developmental Behav Pediatr. 2020; 41: 667-679
- Health care transition planning among youth with ASD and other mental, behavioral, and developmental disorders.Matern Child Health J. 2020; 24: 796-804
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)--a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Teaching autistic adolescents and Young adults to Drive: Perspectives of Specialized Driving Instructors.Autism in Adulthood. 2019; 1: 202-209
- Center on Human Development and Disability (CHDD) at the University of Washington. Independent Living Skills Assessment Tool.(Available at:)https://depts.washington.edu/healthtr/resources/tools/checklists.htmlDate accessed: August 11, 2021
- Transitioning youth with autism spectrum disorders and other special health care needs into adult primary care: A provider survey.Autism. 2021; 25: 731-743
- Autism spectrum disorder and transition-Aged youth.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2018; 20: 1-9
- Bright Futures: Guidelines for health Supervision of Infants, Children, and adolescents. vol. 34. American Academy of Pediatrics, Grove Village, IL2017 4th edition.
- Participation in social activities among adolescents with an autism spectrum disorder.PLoS ONE. 2011; 6
- “Respect the way I need to communicate with you”: Healthcare experiences of adults on the autism spectrum.Autism. 2015; 19: 824-831
- Capturing experiences of youth with ASD via Photo Exploration: Challenges and resources becoming an adult.J Adolesc Res. 2018; 33: 117-145
- Provider perspectives on the Extension for Community healthcare Outcomes autism: Transition to adulthood Program.J Developmental Behav Pediatr. 2021; 42: 91-100
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.