Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Millennials outnumber baby boomers and are far more diverse.US Census Bureau,. 2015; (June 25, 2015)
U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division. Annual estimates of the resident population: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2017.
- Transition planning among US youth with and without special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2018; (142:e20180194)
- Investing in the health and well-being of young adults.The National Academies Press,, Washington, D.C.2014 (2014)
- The increase of childhood chronic conditions in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 297: 2755-2759
- American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Physicians, Transitions Clinical Report Authoring Group.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 182-200
Got Transition's Six Core Elements of Health Care Transition. Available at: www.gottransition.org. Accessed on June 19, 2018.
- Pediatric to adult transition: a quality improvement model for primary care.JAH. 2015; 56: 73-78
- eds. Bright Futures: guidelines for health supervision of infants, children, and adolescents.4th ed. American Academy of Pediatrics,, Elk Grove, IL2017 (2017)
- Summary of recommended guidelines for clinical preventive services for young adults ages 18–25.National Adolescent and Young Adult Health Information Center, University of California, San Francisco,, San Francisco, CA2017 (2017. Retrieved from:)
- Outcome evidence for structured pediatric to adult health care transition interventions: a systematic review.J Pediatr. 2017; 188: 263-269
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest.
Disclaimer: The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.