Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Youth risk behavior surveillance—United States, 2015. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta (GA)2016
- Generation M2: Media in the lives of 8- to 18-year olds.Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park (CA)2010
- Is playing exergames really exercising? A meta-analysis of energy expenditure in active video games.Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw. 2011; 14: 681-688
- Using active video games for physical activity promotion: A systematic review of the current state of research.Health Educ Behav. 2013; 40: 171-192
- Active gaming: Definitions, options, and implementation.Strategies. 2009; 23: 26-29
- Secular trends in weight status and weight-related attitudes and behaviors in adolescents from 1999 to 2010.Prev Med. 2012; 54: 77-81
- The association between exergaming and physical activity in young adults.J Phys Act Health. 2015; 12: 789-793
- The association between exercise behavior regulation and exergaming in adolescents.J Phys Act Health. 2015; 12: 328-334
- Engagement, enjoyment, and energy expenditure during active video game play.Health Psychol. 2014; 33: 174-181
- Gaming and Gamers.(Pew Research Center)2015
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.