Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cigar smoking.American Cancer Society, 2014 (Retrieved from:)Accessed May 22, 2015)
- A multiyear assessment of hookah use prevalence among Florida high school students.Nicotine Tob Res. 2014; 16: 373-377
- Tobacco use among middle and high school students-United States, 2011-2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64 (Retrieved from:) (Accessed June 5, 2015): 381-385
- “A whole 'nother smoke” or a cigarette in disguise: How RJ Reynolds reframed the image of little cigars.Am J Public Health. 2007; 97: 1368-1375
- The renormalization of smoking? E-cigarettes and the tobacco “Endgame”.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 293-295
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: An emerging health crisis in the United States.Am J Health Behav. 2010; 34: 275-285
- Flavored-little-cigar and flavored-cigarette use among U.S. middle and high school students.J Adolesc Health. 2014; 54: 40-46
- Monitoring the future national survey results on drug use: 1975-2014: Overview, key findings on adolescent drug use.Institute for Social Research, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI2015 (Retrieved from:)Accessed June 5, 2015)
- Determinants of hookah use among high school students.Nicotine Tob Res. 2011; 13: 565-572
- Dependence on tobacco and nicotine products: A case for product-specific assessment.Nicotine Tob Res. 2012; 14: 1382-1390
- Waterpipe tobacco and cigarette Smoking: Direct comparison of toxicant exposure.Am J Prev Med. 2009; 37: 518-523
- Variable and potentially fatal amounts of nicotine in e-cigarette nicotine solutions.Tob Control. 2014; 23: 77-78
- Electronic cigarettes: Review of use, content, safety, effects on smokers and potential for harm and benefit.Addiction. 2014; 109: 1801-1810
Public Health England. E-cigarettes: an evidence update. Retrieved from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/e-cigarettes-an-evidence-update. Accessed September 30, 2015.
- ‘Vape shops’ and ‘E-cigarette lounges’ open across the USA to promote ENDS.Tob Control. 2014; 24: 410-412
- A multidimensional developmental model of alcohol use during emerging adulthood.J Stud Alcohol. 2006; 67: 917-925
- PROC LCA: A SAS procedure for latent class analysis.Struct Equ Modeling. 2007; 14: 671-694
- Latent class models for clustering: A comparison with K-Means.Can J Marketing Res. 2002; 20: 37-44
- Traffic, susceptibility, and childhood asthma.Environ Health Perspect. 2006; 114: 766-772
- Psychosocial Factors Associated with Adolescent Electronic Cigarette and Cigarette Use.Pediatrics. 2015; 136: 308-317
- Investigating population heterogeneity with factor mixture models.Psychol Methods. 2005; 10: 21-39
- Latent class analysis.Sage Publications, Beverly Hills, CA1987
- Deciding on the number of classes in latent class analysis and growth mixture modeling: A Monte Carlo simulation study.Struct Equ Model. 2007; 14: 535-569
- Auxiliary variables in mixture modeling: 3-step approaches using mplus.2014 (Retrieved from:)Accessed May 2, 2015)
- Nicotine content and delivery across tobacco products.in: Nicotine Psychopharmacology. Vol. 192. Springer, Berlin2009: 61-82
- Federal approaches to the regulation of noncigarette tobacco products.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S249-S254
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.