Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Growing up global: The changing transitions to adulthood in developing countries.The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C2005
- World development report 2007: Development and the next generation.The World Bank, Washington, D.C2006
- The state of the world's children 2011. Adolescence: An age of opportunity. United Nations Children’s Fund, New York2011
- Progress for children: A report card on adolescents, number 10. United Nations Children’s Fund, New York2012
- Moving young. United Nations Population Fund, New York2006
- Generation of change: Young people and culture. United Nations Population Fund, New York2008
- The Lancet series on adolescent health, 2012. The Lancet, London2012 (Available at:)Accessed February 13, 2014)
- The Lancet series on adolescent health, 2007. The Lancet, London2007 (Available at:)Accessed February 13, 2014)
- Emerging issues in adolescent health.J Adolesc Health. 2013; 52 (Available at:) (Accessed February 6, 2014): S1-S45
- Supplement on multiple risk behaviour in adolescence.J Public Health. 2012; 34: i1-i56