Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Roberts Y. The One and Only. Sunday Telegraph Magazine (2005-07-31). Sydney, 2003: 22.
- Sex, cells, and Sorna.Wm & Mary L Rev. 2011; 52: 1717-1746
- Prevalence and characteristics of youth sexting: A national study.J Pediatr. 2012; 129: 1
- Sexting behaviors among young Hispanic women: Incidence and association with other high-risk sexual behaviors.Psychiatr Q. 2010; 82: 239-243
- Sexting, consent and young people's ethics: Beyond Megan's story.J Media Cult Stud. 2012; 26: 463-473
- Sexting: How the state can prevent a moment of indiscretion from leading to a lifetime of unintended consequences for minors and young adults.Iowa L Rev. 2010; 96: 357-383
Muscari M.E. Sexting: New technology, old problem? Available at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/702078_3. Accessed April 4, 2013.
- Sexting: Risky actions and overreactions.FBI Law Enforcement Bull. 2010; 79: 27-31
Funnell N. ‘Sexting’ gives teens more control, 2009. Available at: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=448103&showcomments=true.
- Smart Phones, social networking, sexting and problematic sexual behaviors—A call for research.Sexual Addict Compulsivity. 2010; 17: 241-246
- All a Twitter about sexting.Kappan. 2009; 91: 76-77
Cox Communications. Teen Online and Wireless Safety Survey. Available at http://ww2.cox.com/wcm/en/aboutus/datasheet/takecharge/2009-teensurvey.pdf?campcode=takecharge-research-link_2009-teen-survey_0511. Accessed April 4, 2013.
- AISV Cyberculture Survey: Preliminary survey results.AISV, Melbourne2009
- Risks and safety for Australian children on the internet: full findings from the AU Kids Online survey of 9–16 year olds and their parents.ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation, Sydney2011
- High-wire act: Cyber-safety and the young. Joint Select Committee on Cybersafety, Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra2011
Phippen A. Sharing personal images and videos among young people. Available at www.swgfl.org.uk/Staying-Safe/Files/Documents/sexting-summary. Accessed April 4, 2013.
Cosmogirl.com. Sex and tech: Results from a survey of teens and young adults. Washington, DC: The National Campaign to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy, 2008.
- Teens and sexting: How and why minor teens are sending sexually suggestive nude or nearly nude images via text messaging. Pew Internet and American Life Project.Pew Research Center, Washington, DC2009
2011 AP-MTV Digital Abuse Study: Executive Summary. Available at http://www.athinline.org/pdfs/MTV-AP_2011_Research_Study-Exec_Summary.pdf. Accessed April 4, 2013.
- A qualitative study of children, young people and ‘sexting’: A report prepared for the NSPCC.NSPCC, London2012
Flood M. The harms of pornography exposure among children and young people. Child Abuse Rev 2009;18:384–400.
- Configuring consent: Emerging technologies, unauthorised images and sexual assault.Aust N Zeal J Criminol. 2010; 43: 76-90
- Online communication technologies and sexual assault.ACSSA Aware. 2010; 25: 15-19
- Female chauvinist pigs: Women and the rise of raunch culture.Pocket Books, London2006
- “Safe sext?”.DVRCV (Domestic Violence Research Centre of Victoria) Quarterly, 2010 (2(Winter))
- Researching Young people's lives.Sage Publications, London2009
- Successful qualitative health research: A practical introduction.Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest, Sydney2006
- Sex & ethics: Young people and ethical sex.Palgrave Macmillan, Melbourne2009
- Youth health research ethics: Time for a mature-minor clause?.MJA. 2004; 180: 336-338
- Teens and cyberbullying: Executive summary of a report on research.NCPC, Vancouver2007
NetworkH. Rate my ex girlfriend. Available at http://ratemyexgf.com/2012.
- The male in the head: Young people, heterosexuality and power.The Tufnell Press, London1998
- Men, sex, and homosociality: How bonds between men shape their sexual relations with women.Men and Masculinities. 2008; 10: 339-359
- Where ‘angels’ and ‘wusses’ fear to tread: Sexual coercion in adolescent dating relationships.J Sociol. 2001; 37: 27-43
- More than ready: Bystander action to prevent violence against women.Victorian Health Promotion Foundation, Melbourne2012
Galfoway L. Thumbs down: An anti-"sexting" video ends up victim-blaming instead. In: Feminist Response to Pop Culture, Bitch Media: 10.
- Sexual violence prevention through bystander education: An experimental evaluation.J Community Psychol. 2007; 35: 463-481
- A situational model of sexual assault prevention through bystander intervention.Sex Roles. 2007; 60: 779-792