Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ethiopia Demographic and Health Survey. Central Statistical Agency and ICF International, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Calverton (MD)2011
- Child marriage: A silent health and human rights issue.Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 2: 51-56
- When the mother is a child: The impact of child marriage on the health and human rights of girls.Arch Dis Child. 2010; 95: 931-935
- Prevalence of child marriage and its effect on fertility and fertility-control outcomes of young women in India: A cross-sectional, observation study.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1883-1889
- Youth at risk: Suicidal thought and attempts in Vietnam, China, and Taiwan.J Adolesc Health. 2012; 50: s37-s44
- Prevalence and correlates of suicidal behavior among adolescents in Southwest Nigeria.Int J Soc Psychiatry. 2008; 54: 34-46
- Child marriage in the United States and its association with mental health in women.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 524-530
- Suicidal behaviors in adolescents in Nova Scotia, Canada: Protective associations with measures of social capital.Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2012; 47: 1549-1555