Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Surgeon general's call to action to prevent and reduce underage drinking.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Surgeon General, Rockville, MD2007
- Monitoring the future.Institute for Social Research, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor2011
- Effect of binge drinking on the liver: An alarming public health issue?.Gut. 2009; 58: 613-617
- Continuity of binge and harmful drinking from late adolescence to early adulthood.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 714-719
- Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2008
- Statistical abstract of the United States.127th edition. U.S. Census Bureau, Washington, DC2008
- Apparent per capita alcohol consumption: National, state, and regional trends, 1970-2007.National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Division of Epidemiology and Prevention Research, Bethesda, MD2009 (Surveillance report #87)
- Chronic liver disease mortality in the United States, 1990–1998.Hepatology. 2004; 39: 476-483
- Drinking behavior and sources of alcohol: Differences between native American and white youths.J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2010; 72: 53-60