Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sexual orientation and adolescent substance use: A meta-analysis and methodological review.Addiction. 2008; 103: 546-556
- Sexual orientation disparities in longitudinal alcohol use patterns among adolescents: Findings from the Growing Up Today Study.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2008; 162: 1071-1078
- Individual trajectories of substance use in lesbian, gay, and bisexual youth and heterosexual youth.Addiction. 2009; 104: 974-981
- Understanding differences in substance use among bisexual and heterosexual young women.Womens Health Issues. 2008; 18: 387-398
- Prejudice, social stress, and mental health in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations: Conceptual issues and research evidence.Psychol Bull. 2003; 129: 674-697
Cicchetti D. Development and psychopathology. In: Cicchetti D, Cohen DJ, eds. Developmental Psychopathology, Vol 1: Theory and Methods. 2nd ed. New York.
- Latent curve models: A structural equation perspective.John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ2006
- The National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health: Research Design [www document], 2009 [Online].
- Mplus User's Guide.Los Angeles, CA, Fourth Edition1998–2007
- Strategies to perform a design-based analyses using the ADD Health Data.Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC2010Accessed March 13, 2011)