Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How sources of sexual information relate to adolescents' beliefs about sex.Am J Health Behav. 2009; 33: 37-48
- National survey of adolescents and young adults: Sexual health knowledge, attitudes, and experiences.Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, CA2003
- Improving sex education programs for young adolescents: Parents views.Fam Relat. 1984; 33: 251-257
- Support for comprehensive sexuality education: Perspectives from parents of school age youth.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 42: 352-359
- With one voice: America's adults and teens sound off about teen pregnancy.National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, Washington, DC2007
- Parental communication and youth sexual behaviour.J Adolesc. 2007; 30: 449-466
- Impact of a parent–child sexual communication campaign: Results from a controlled efficacy trial of parents.Reprod Health. 2010; 7: 17
- Evaluation of the parents as primary sexuality educators program.J Adolesc Health. 2005 Sept; 37: S94-S99
- Effects of a parent–child communications intervention on young adolescents' risk for early onset of sexual intercourse.Fam Plann Perspect. 2001; 33: 52-61
- Terms of engagement: How to involve parents in programs to prevent teen pregnancy.National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, Washington, DC2006