Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Adolescent Health
Office of Statistics and Programming, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Wisqars. Available at: http://webappa.cdc.gov/sasweb/ncipc/leadcaus10.html. Accessed December 3, 2008.
- Suicide trends among youths and young adults aged 10–24 Years—United States, 1990–2004.MMWR. 2007; 56: 905-908
- Associations of body mass index and perceived weight with suicide ideation and suicide attempts among US high school students.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2005; 159 ([Erratum in: Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2005;159(8):773.]): 513-519
- Are body dissatisfaction, eating disturbance, and body mass index predictors of suicidal behavior in adolescents? A longitudinal study.J Consult Clin Psychol. 2008; 76: 887-892
- Suicidal behavior in adolescents: relationship to weight status, weight control behaviors, and body dissatisfaction.Int J Eat Disord. 2008; 41: 82-87
- Children at risk: the association between perceived weight status and suicidal thoughts and attempts in middle school youth.J School Health. 2007; 77: 59-66
- Youth risk behavior surveillance—United States, 2007.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2008; 57: 1-131
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2007 National YRBS Data Users Manual. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/yrbs/pdf/2007_National_YRBS_Data_Users_Manual.pdf.
- The body politic: the relationship between stigma and obesity-associated disease.BMC Public Health. 2008; 8: 128
- Accuracy of adolescent self-report of height and weight in assessing overweight status: a literature review.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2007; 161: 1154-1161