Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Peer to peer sexual harassment in early adolescence: A developmental perspective.Devel Psychopathol. 2002; 14: 91-105
- The impact of bullying and sexual harassment on middle and high school girls.Viol Against Women. 2007; 13: 627-643
- Gender differences in experiences of sexual harassment: Data from a male-dominated environment.J Consult Clin Psychol. 2007; 75: 464-474
- Gender, pubertal development, and peer sexual harassment predict objectified body consciousness in early adolescence.J Res Adolesc. 2007; 17: 723-742
American Association of University Women. Hostile hallways: Bullying, teasing and sexual harassment in School. Washington, DC, 2001.
Ontario Secondary School Teacher Federation. The joke's over: Student to student sexual harassment in secondary schools. Toronto, ON, 1995.
- A more accurate approach to measuring the prevalence of sexual harassment among high school students.Can J Behav Sci. 2007; 39: 110-118
- Risk factors of sexual harassment by peers: A longitudinal investigation of African American and European American adolescents.J Res Adolesc. 2007; 17: 285-300
- A general theory of crime.Stanford University Press, Stanford, CA1990
- The social development model: An integrated approach to delinquency prevention.J Prim Prev. 1985; 6: 73-97
- Personal and interpersonal antecedents and consequences of victimization by peers.J Pers Soc Psychol. 1999; 76: 677-685
- Multiple contextual levels of risk for peer victimization: A review with implications for prevention and intervention efforts.in: Miller T.W. School Violence and Primary Prevention. Springer, Oregon2008: 125-154
- Adolescent risk behaviors: Why teens experiment and strategies to keep them safe.Yale University Press, New Haven, CT2006
- Development and validation of the conflict in adolescent dating relationships inventory.Psychol Assess. 2001; 13: 277-293
- National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth: Cycle 4 2000–2001.Canada, Ottawa, ON2004
- Understanding the link between childhood maltreatment and violent delinquency: What do schools have to add?.Child Mal. 2007; 3: 269-280
- Relational aggression and victimization in young adults' romantic relationships: Associations with perceptions of parent, peer, and romantic relationship quality.Soc Devel. 2002; 11: 69-86
- BSI (Brief Symptom Inventory).Pearson Education, 2001
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance—United States, 1999.MMWR CDC Surveill Summ. 2000; 49: 1-96
- Critical climate: Relations among sexual harassment, climate, and outcomes for high school girls and boys.Psychol Women Q 2008. 2008; 32: 113-125
- Sexual assault in school, mental healthy and suicidal behaviors in adolescent women in Canada.Adolescence. 1997; 32: 361-366
- Heterosexual courtship violence and sexual harassment: The private and public control of young women.Fem Psychol. 1994; 4: 213-227
- The socialization of gender.in: Grusec J. Hastings P. Handbook of Socialization: Theory and Research. Guilford, New York2007: 561-587
- Badgering or bantering? Gender differences in experience of, and reactions to, sexual harassment among U.S. high school students.Gend Soc. 2000; 14: 718-746
Wolfe DA, Crooks CV, Jaffe PG, et al. A universal school-based program to prevent adolescent dating violence: A cluster randomized trial. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med (in press).