Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inhalation toxicology of vaping products and implications for pulmonary health.Int J Mol Sci. 2020; 21 (3495): 3495
- Use of tobacco products/devices for marijuana consumption and association with substance use problems among U.S. young adults (2015-2016).Addict Behav. 2020; 102 (106133)
- Notes from the field: Use of electronic cigarettes and any tobacco product among middle and high school students – United States, 2011-2018.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2018; 67: 1276-1277
- Vaping cannabis among adolescents: Prevalence and associations with tobacco use from a cross-sectional study in the USA.BMJ Open. 2019; 9: e028535
- E-cigarettes-An unintended illicit drug delivery system.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018; 192: 98-111
- New CDC report provides first analysis of lung injury Deaths associated with Use of E-cigarette, or vaping, products.(Press Release: October 28, 2019. Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2019/p1028-first-analysis-lung-injury-deaths.htmlDate accessed: November 4, 2019
- Electronic cigarette use among adolescents: A cross-sectional study in Hong Kong.BMC Public Health. 2016; 16: 202
- Electronic cigarette use and respiratory symptoms in Chinese adolescents in Hong Kong.JAMA Pediatr. 2016; 170: 89-91
- The EVALI and youth vaping epidemics — implications for public health.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 689-691
- The effects of electronic cigarette vapour on the lung: Direct comparison to tobacco smoke.Eur Respir J. 2018; 51 (1701661)
- Impaired lung function following e-cigarette or vaping product use associated lung injury in the first cohort of hospitalized adolescents.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2020; 55: 1712-1718
- Clinical features of e-cigarette, or vaping, product use–associated lung injury in teenagers.Pediatrics. 2020; 146: e20194104
- Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study [United States] Public-use Files. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social research [distributor], 2019-11-21.(Available at:)https://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36498.v10Date accessed: November 4, 2019
- Statistical analysis of correlated data using generalized estimating equations: An orientation.Am J Epidemiol. 2003; 157: 364-375
- Demographics, substance use behaviors, and clinical characteristics of adolescents with e-cigarette, or vaping, product use–associated lung injury (EVALI) in the United States in 2019.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: e200756
- Co-occurring use of cannabis and tobacco and the presence of acute respiratory symptoms among young adult light and intermittent smokers.Subst Use Misuse. 2020; 55: 2129-2137
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.