Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Standards of care for the health of Transsexual,Transgender, and gender-nonconforming people, version 7.Int J Transgenderism. 2012; 13: 165-232
- Ovarian morphology in long-term androgen-treated female to male transsexuals. A human model for the study of polycystic ovarian syndrome?.Histopathology. 1991; 19: 445-452
- Response of the human testis to long-term estrogen treatment: Morphology of Sertoli cells, Leydig cells and spermatogonial stem cells.Cell Tissue Res. 1988; 251: 31-43
- Excessive androgen exposure in female-to-male transsexual persons of reproductive age induces hyperplasia of the ovarian cortex and stroma but not polycystic ovary morphology.Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 453-461
- Transgender men who experienced pregnancy after female-to-male gender transitioning.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 124: 1120-1127
- Access to fertility services by transgender persons: An Ethics Committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2015; 104: 1111-1115
- Fertility preservation in transgender patients.Int J Transgenderism. 2016; 17: 76-82
- Reproductive wish in transsexual men.Hum Reprod. 2012; 27: 483-487
- The desire to have children and the preservation of fertility in transsexual women: A survey.Int J Transgenderism. 2002; 6: 215-221
- Low fertility preservation utilization among transgender Youth.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 60: 237-238
- Clinical practice. In vitro fertilization.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 379-386
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Disclaimer: The study sponsors had no role in the (1) study design; (2) the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; (3) the writing of the report; and (4) the decision to submit the manuscript for publication.