Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Adolescent Health
- Jessor R. New Perspectives on Adolescent Risk Behavior. Cambridge University Press, New York1998
- Adolescent health risk profiles: the co-occurrence of health risks among females and males.J Youth Adolesc. 2001; 30: 707-728
- Clusters of problem behaviors in adolescents.Res Nurs Health. 2005; 28: 230-239
- Changing views on the nature and prevention of adolescent risk taking.in: Romer D. Reducing Adolescent Risk: Toward an Integrated Approach. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA2003
- Description versus explanation in cross-national research on adolescence.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 143: 527-528
Elliot D, ed. Health enhancing and health compromising lifestyles. In: Millstein SG, Petersen AC, Nightingale EO, eds. Promoting the Health of Adolescents. New York: Oxford University Press, 1993.
- Problem Behavior and Psychosocial Development.Academic Press, New York1977
- Research Priorities in Adolescent Health: An Analysis and Synthesis of Research Recommendations.University of California, National Adolescent Health Information Center, San Francisco, CA1999
- Resilience in developing systems. Progress and promise as the fourth wave rises.Dev Psychopathol. 2007; 19: 921-930
- Toward an experimental ecology of human development.Am Psychol. 1977; 32: 513-530
- Longitudinal physical activity and sedentary behavior trends: adolescence to adulthood.Am J Prev Med. 2004; 27: 277-283
- Process linking adolescent problems to substance-use problems in late young adulthood.J Stud Alcohol. 2005; 66: 766-775
- Serious, violent, and chronic juvenile offenders: the relationship of delinquency career types to adult criminality.Justice Q. 2001; 18: 449-478
- Adolescent heavy episodic drinking trajectories and health in young adulthood.J Stud Alcohol. 2004; 65: 204-212
- Encouraging Civic Engagement: How Teens Are (or Are Not) Becoming Responsible Citizens.Child Trends, Washington, DC2002
- Protecting adolescents from harm: findings from the National Longitudinal Study on Adolescent Health.JAMA. 1997; 278: 823-832
- Use of mental health counseling as adolescents become young adults.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 43: 268-276
McCurley C, Snyder HN. Co-occurrence of substance use behaviors in youth. Jouvenile Justice Bulletin. Available at: www.ojp.usdoj.gov. Accessed December 1, 2008.
- Conventional wisdom on measurement: a structural equation perspective.Psychol Bull. 1991; 110: 305-314
- The CES-D Scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population.Appl Psychol Measure. 1977; 1: 385-401
- The parent–adolescent relationship scale.in: Moore K.A. Lippman L. Conceptualizing and Measuring Indicators of Positive Development: What Do Children Need to Flourish? Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York2005
Arbuckle JL, ed. Full information estimation in the presence of incomplete data. In: Marcoulides GA, Schumacker RE, eds. Advanced Structural Equation Modeling: Issues and Techniques. Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum, 1996.
- The impact of nonnormality on full information maximum-likelihood estimation for structural equation models with missing data.Psychol Methods. 2001; 6: 352-370
- The relative performance of full information maximum likelihood estimation for missing data in structural equation models.Struct Equat Model. 2001; 8: 430-457
- General growth mixture modeling for randomized preventive interventions.Biostatistics. 2002; 3: 459-475
- Estimating the dimension of a model.Ann Stat. 1978; 6: 461-464
- Application of model-section criteria tosome problems in multivariate analysis.Psychometrika. 1987; 52: 333-343
- Factor analysis and AIC.Psychometrika. 1987; 52: 317-332